Friday 10 February 2012

Aaaaachoooo!

Cough cough cough, splutter splutter splutter, achoo achoo achooo!!

These are the sounds resonating through the Drummond household this week! I think there is only Ted and me who are feeling relatively healthy, if not a little tired from looking after all the poorly people through the night :)

Eleanor is not making a gracious patient, she won't let me put her down and has even resorted to having her dummy, (which we had ditched quite some weeks ago now) and Olivia is struggling to keep her asthma under control.

We need some sunshine. I love to wake up in bed with a nice cosy warmth all over, and I don't mean from having wet the bed. It is good to have a bit of sun on your face. Let's just skip spring and straight to summer please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment